The past week has been very busy. A friend spent the weekend at mine…then the weekend after a friend from london came for an extended weekend…then on top of that work was manic. End of quarter prep = everyone is stressed. A lost delivery sent me into a panic attack last week Friday! Besides having to stay at work till 8:30pm- not finding it was like a fat kid not getting cake.
But amidst all of that stress there were so many positive things that came out of it. So i guess my lesson this week is without a doubt remain optimistic…it gives you less wrinkles… or even better… positive thinking makes life all that more worth living 🙂
So… the great things about my week and previous weekend…
1) A great Munich Bayern basketball game!
2) Relaxing with a missed friend
3) The 2 new additions to my life (1st pic spot the difference!)
4) A free piano!!! Delivered next week!
5) A little bit of retail therapy after work
6) A night at Zus’ and an amazing chicken salad followed by Bridget Jones!
7) A frying pan gift ( wanted a bigger one) from my work colleague
8) Count down for another special persons arrival
9) Random appreciation of some VW’s! Bought these a while ago…don’t u just love them…
10) Finally…the arrival of a potentially amazing cookbook!
Auf gehts Bayern auf gehts!
For some…scary…for me essence of fashion 🙂
… i returned them a week later!!!
She caught a big one!!!